Saturday, October 16, 2010

Where to begin...

Well, I guess I have to set the scene of my life huh? Alright, instead of going through the whole thing, here's my life in a nutshell so far.

  1. Born and Raised in a Small town somewhere in the Southeastern U.S. (AKA the "Bible Belt")
  2. Young Adult; Attending a local college campus connected to the main State university of where I live
  3. Currently stressed out from a load of work including essays, readings, projects, and studying.
  4. Just graduated High School a year or 2 ago.
  5. I have a lot of dreams and hope to accomplish most of them before I'm 30.
  6. I'm a good ways away from being 30.
For now, that's me in a nutshell. (insert clip of Austin Powers' "help I'm stuck in a nutshell bit, here")
So right now, I'd like to share something.

One of my personality problems (which is also one for a lot of people) is procrastination. I was assigned those essays from earlier at least a month or two ago and I just started working on them a few days ago. Well, it turns out that they are both due within the next week. I looked up how to stop procrastinating, and I found this helpful. Hope you do to.

http://www.howtoadvice.com/KillProcrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment